Hurricane Chronicles RPG
If you enjoy the Naruto series, and enjoy creative and exciting community writing, look no further than the Hurricane Chronicles RPG!

With the roleplay just beginning, we'll hoping for some people to temporarily fill important character roles with non-playable-characters alongside their own player-characters. This includes not only one of the five Kage, but those of the minor countries, leaders in each village's ANBU divisions, and even one of the nine tailed beasts!

If you're interested, message or email Ketchup after registering!
Hurricane Chronicles RPG
If you enjoy the Naruto series, and enjoy creative and exciting community writing, look no further than the Hurricane Chronicles RPG!

With the roleplay just beginning, we'll hoping for some people to temporarily fill important character roles with non-playable-characters alongside their own player-characters. This includes not only one of the five Kage, but those of the minor countries, leaders in each village's ANBU divisions, and even one of the nine tailed beasts!

If you're interested, message or email Ketchup after registering!
New Beginnings

Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:11 am by Ketchup

Why hello! This is your friendly neighborhood founder, Ketch, and I appreciate you not being frightened away by this overly-obnoxious theme and stopping by to find out more about this fledgling roleplay!

I started this forum by myself, and attempted to get the roleplay off of the ground with a hastily-assembled group of people. Due to real-life commitments, they were unable to stick around and …

Comments: 1

Latest Topics
» Seven Deadly Sins: New Age
[Kirigakure] Week 1: Kain Tatsuke EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 10:22 am by Guest

» Naruto Divine
[Kirigakure] Week 1: Kain Tatsuke EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 3:41 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
[Kirigakure] Week 1: Kain Tatsuke EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 1:22 pm by Guest

» Will of the Flame
[Kirigakure] Week 1: Kain Tatsuke EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:43 pm by Guest

» Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising!
[Kirigakure] Week 1: Kain Tatsuke EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:42 pm by Guest

» Age of Heroes
[Kirigakure] Week 1: Kain Tatsuke EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:46 pm by Guest

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
[Kirigakure] Week 1: Kain Tatsuke EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 3:58 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Gaiden!
[Kirigakure] Week 1: Kain Tatsuke EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 1:32 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands RP : The Starfall RP (A Forum about Naruto and more!)
[Kirigakure] Week 1: Kain Tatsuke EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 5:30 pm by Guest

Chatango
The Five Kage
Yuuji Yara

Vacant

Goemon Miyoshi

Vacant

Vacant
Staff

Looking for members to volunteer for Submission staff positions. Register, and let me know if you're interested!

» Ketchup

Affiliates

Our Button:

Affiliates:

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Kirigakure] Week 1: Kain Tatsuke Empty [Kirigakure] Week 1: Kain Tatsuke Mon May 19, 2014 12:29 am

Kain Tatsuke 

Genin
[Kirigakure] Week 1: Kain Tatsuke Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTD2p5mQBzLU8bT-lxiDyaNsIWLQ8bQ6Mx6jNdDvqo1Tu2LdhCo
"You have been fall to the hands of devil"
Nindo: Never Back Down!!

Name: Kain Tatsuke
Village: Kirigakure
Affinity: None at the moment

Appearances:  Kain has the average height of a 16 years old teenage boys so he wouldn't be considered tall nor short. He has more of a lean body structure and appears visually not to have much muscle. Although, he does. Kain has this type of body that would make any kind of girl to fall for. He prefer to wear darker color such as the black robe that he always wore. He not a fan into fashion that much and has quite an eccentric taste in fashion as everyone who sees him would be afraid of his dark-ish clothes and he is very noticeable in a large crowd. He likes his clothes not too be heavy as he probably need some space in moving  around especially in combat apart from his black robe.

Personality:   Kai is a person on his own level. He can be a bit cold to other people around him supposedly because he believe they are untrustworthy and that having friends can hurt him although he always dream on having friends by his side. Kai also can get frustrated easily  and has kind of a short temper when things does not go in his way according to how he planned it but also the most knowledgeable person around due to his hobbies of learning something new and reading many knowledgeable books. He can also being sympathetic to the dismay of others despite being hot headed himself.Sometimes Kai willing to help someone on their request without asking for any reward and often try his best to accomplish them feeling that he do not want to disappoint them. In most cases, he often try to solve things to his own way and is the lone wolf in the group which would charge first in combat which often end up getting the help of is friends when he get into troubles. He can be quite hard to befriend with as he only offer his friendship to those he deems worthy. Once he has friends that he could call " friends" he would do anything to protect them from harm not letting the same tragedy to happen to his friends like what happen to his parent.

Likes: Reading and writing have always been his leisure more than anything else. For him being able to sit down in a cozy room with a pencil in his hand and his journal in his other hands is more than enough for him. Kai has also develops his passion towards research of the world, always excited to discover new things regarding this world that is so vast.Other than that,food has always been the other thing that is known to keep him occupied.His favourite kind was always to weirdest of delicacy that he could found which always become the laugh of his teammates.

Dislikes: Kai hate fighting girls,like he always being insecure with them for fear to look stupid in front of them like you are the man you know the deal. Kai always had these thing where his nose would bleed if he cannot handle a girl which is just another reason why Kai would avoid them. Then, Kai also hate annoying people. This coupled with his hot temper just could not get any worse and he just does not click with them. When seeing someone who Kai regard as annoying sometimes Kai would just beat them up to the fact that he just cannot stand them talking their word into his face. Kai is not these Mr Good Guy all the time but at time he just hate it when someone lies to him. To him liars are probably much worse than most criminals out there, hiding their intention and faking as if you are his friend and all.

Background:  Kain Tatsuke is a boy from the ninja village of Kirigakure, He has always been dreaming about becoming a ninja just like as any other kid from his village. Kai had always has this affinity in Medical Jutsu and Ninjutsu much to his parent's objection because his parent had always dream off him becoming a Bukijutsu master like his father. Kain's passion for medical may have been influenced by his granny who live in the village nearby. Even though he always get objection form his parent about not to go to his granny's, he still done so by sneaking out of their village each evening. Through the years, Kain has learned so many about medical from his granny and eventually become very skillful at it. Unlike him, most of the kids in his village always want to become a Bukijutsu master as the village is infamous for producing many well known Bukijutsu ninja. 

One day ,while having his lesson as usual at his granny's house, his village is attacked by a mysterious organisation who seeks for something that no one knows what. The news of the attack spread through all Kirigakure fast enough like a wild fire but by the time Kain got on hold of the news it was already too late for him. He comes back to see all the villagers destroyed and demolished as if storm just hit it. Luckily enough after finding through the survivors, Kain comes across his parent and they are alive and safe.

As they had their little reunion there,suddenly a few men just come out of nowhere in front of everyone wanting to kill the survivors. Kain steps in wanting to protect his family and the remaining villagers. Kain's father would also join the fight as the fight the enemies. Kain able to show off his skills by utilizing ninjutsu and medical ninjutsu in his combat which awe both his mother and father but as the fight carried on suddenly his father is stabbed by his own blade by his father's bestfriend. His father's best friend is the one who is the insider who plot this all with the enemies. The enemy then try to mentally struck down Kain by killing his mother stabbing the very own blade right through his mom's throat. As both his parent fall to the ground holding hands before saying how much they love Kain and make Kain promises to continue his dream before they died. 

After their death, Kain live with his granny and learn a lot more from his as he is move on by the promises he made to his parent and eventually join the Ninja Academy to continue his dream. The has only one goal in his life which is to fulfill his goal and avenge his parent's death. 

Stats:
Kain Tatsuke- Genin, Kirigakure

Chakra: 1,000
Bukijutsu: 0
Taijutsu: 400
Speed: 300
Strength: 300

Chakra Control: 1,000
Ninjutsu: 1,000
Genjutsu: 0
Kekkei Genkai: 0

RP Sample: " Huhhh, You're tough little bastard." said Kain as he struggling to catch his breath. Fighting the man was the hardest thing Kain ever done so far as he push Kain to his limit. " I'll finish this with that jutsu"thought Kain replicate a various hand sign to cast a jutsu he has been betting on. " Thunder God Rush" as Kain rush with a devastating chakra around his body and thrust toward the man with a full speed. The man having no intention to dodge also cast a jutsu with a weird hand sign that is not familiar with Kain," Spear of Fire" as the man right arm was imbued with fiery chakra and he rushes toward Kain. As the two technique clash explosion is produced. Dust obscured the vision of all on the battlefield. After that powerful clash there would only be one who survive and one who died. It all fade to black. Kain wakes up to discover he is still alive but still there is no sign of the man nearby. " Where did he go? He can't just disappear like that." thought Kain as he is quite unsure where that guy had gone. Kain sure that guy must have some connection with the organisation that goes on rampage on his village a few years ago that completely destroyed the whole village. Kain does not plan to wait to finds out. Kain knows that guy is dangerous and can be a threat to his village and if he does not stop him now, the same tragedy will happen and he will be plague with the sense of guilt for not be able to stop him when he knows about it. Kain just decided to play it cool and wait before the man start his move. Meanwhile, Kain decided to occupied himself with the jobs from his village. As on the walk back,suddenly a void suddenly open in front of him. " A teleportation jutsu?" thought Kain as he look on the void as a figure came out of it. " Hello we meet again,heheh" wave the man as he grin and seemingly happy in some sort to be able to meet Kain again. " You!!" said Kain furious before he does a hand sign." Thunder God Flash" as Kain completely accelerate himself toward the man using lightning affinity as a boost to his speed by using the electric to increase the nerves control in his body allowing such impossible feat to be achieve.
Kain however just completely passes through him as if the man are simply illusion. "Physical attack does not seems to work with this guy" grunt Kain as he quickly use his Thunder Touch , a mid range attack that utilizes lightning chain coming from his palm to electrocute the enemy. The attack just passes through with the enemy grinning on how Kain's attack could not touch him. " Relax, I'm not here to fight again, I'm here to ward you of your village disaster or wait not just your village but the whole shinobi world.hahaha" laugh the man as he finish his talk. " So here I am , I wanna propose something for you. You could join us" said the man to Kain. "Join us? Us?" thought Kain as he knows that means they are probably many more of them and the shinobi world is now on jeopardize state. " Don't worry, it will not be now." as the man fade into the void as he finish his talk. Kain is leaf paused on what to do about this problem.

2[Kirigakure] Week 1: Kain Tatsuke Empty Re: [Kirigakure] Week 1: Kain Tatsuke Mon May 19, 2014 7:11 pm

Ketchup 

Genin
Ketchup
Name: I like it.

Village: Works.

Affinity: Oooo! "Trendsetter."

Appearance, Personality & Background: I won't bother going over the grammatical errors here because, as I said before, for someone whose second language is English, your writing is up to par. As with any writer, though, you should always be trying to get better.

Stats: Everything adds up.

Sample Chapter: Interesting segment of combat. Preferrably, I wait for you to use any special abilities like the Thunder God Flash I'm seeing here until they've been approved. The attack mentions a lightning chain but you haven't unlocked a chakra nature yet and actually chose not to have a specific nature yet so...

But I believe this application comes from Naruto Nexus, so I understand the mistake.

The Nindo gave it away :3

Regardless, sir, you are approved!

1. Go ahead and post your character profile in the Roster forum for Kirigakure. Keep everything related to Kain there including techniques, items, and all your non-playable-characters.

2. When we finally get things kicked off here, you'll post your stats in the Big Bingo Book in the Week 1 thread I'll start then.

3. Similarly, your sample chapter will also be your first writing for Week 1. You'll post it in the Hurricane Chronicles forum with this title:

[Kiri] Week 1: Title

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum