Hurricane Chronicles RPG
If you enjoy the Naruto series, and enjoy creative and exciting community writing, look no further than the Hurricane Chronicles RPG!

With the roleplay just beginning, we'll hoping for some people to temporarily fill important character roles with non-playable-characters alongside their own player-characters. This includes not only one of the five Kage, but those of the minor countries, leaders in each village's ANBU divisions, and even one of the nine tailed beasts!

If you're interested, message or email Ketchup after registering!
Hurricane Chronicles RPG
If you enjoy the Naruto series, and enjoy creative and exciting community writing, look no further than the Hurricane Chronicles RPG!

With the roleplay just beginning, we'll hoping for some people to temporarily fill important character roles with non-playable-characters alongside their own player-characters. This includes not only one of the five Kage, but those of the minor countries, leaders in each village's ANBU divisions, and even one of the nine tailed beasts!

If you're interested, message or email Ketchup after registering!
New Beginnings

Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:11 am by Ketchup

Why hello! This is your friendly neighborhood founder, Ketch, and I appreciate you not being frightened away by this overly-obnoxious theme and stopping by to find out more about this fledgling roleplay!

I started this forum by myself, and attempted to get the roleplay off of the ground with a hastily-assembled group of people. Due to real-life commitments, they were unable to stick around and …

Comments: 1

Latest Topics
» Seven Deadly Sins: New Age
Howdy, Howdy, Howdy EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 10:22 am by Guest

» Naruto Divine
Howdy, Howdy, Howdy EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 3:41 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Howdy, Howdy, Howdy EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 1:22 pm by Guest

» Will of the Flame
Howdy, Howdy, Howdy EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:43 pm by Guest

» Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising!
Howdy, Howdy, Howdy EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:42 pm by Guest

» Age of Heroes
Howdy, Howdy, Howdy EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:46 pm by Guest

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Howdy, Howdy, Howdy EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 3:58 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Gaiden!
Howdy, Howdy, Howdy EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 1:32 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands RP : The Starfall RP (A Forum about Naruto and more!)
Howdy, Howdy, Howdy EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 5:30 pm by Guest

Chatango
The Five Kage
Yuuji Yara

Vacant

Goemon Miyoshi

Vacant

Vacant
Staff

Looking for members to volunteer for Submission staff positions. Register, and let me know if you're interested!

» Ketchup

Affiliates

Our Button:

Affiliates:

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Howdy, Howdy, Howdy Empty Howdy, Howdy, Howdy Mon May 19, 2014 1:17 am

CheeseWheel 

Hello all. I never know how to start these things.... ummm I guess I'll say that I saw the sight while searching and took a liking to it. I have been away from forum based rp for awhile and hanging at the LoTGD I play at. Lately I have been feeling the itch to get back into it though. I have always enjoyed joining a sight that is fresh and this seems closest to that, that I could find.

I have been rping Naruto based rp for over 10 years now and have been at many sites. Along with aided in running a few and helping them take off. 

So here we go.... I'm here and am looking forward to getting things kicked and seeing where this takes us.

P.S.~ I am one of those guys who likes to ask questions so I am sure the Admins & Mods will come to know me well.

2Howdy, Howdy, Howdy Empty Re: Howdy, Howdy, Howdy Mon May 19, 2014 1:51 am

Ketchup 

Genin
Ketchup
Heh, if only there were mods and admins.

There's literally just... me <_<

I'm your founder, admin, primary staff for every staff there is here, Ketch, and I appreciate your thoughts on the forum. It tickles me oh so good-ly :3

I have no problems answering any number of questions you have about the site. It is undoubtedly different from the other RPs you've come across so it may take some getting used to.

Hopefully we run into each in chatango sometime soon but, until then, you can throw questions at me right here and I'll get to them right away.

Welcome, Cheese, to Hurricane Chronicles!

3Howdy, Howdy, Howdy Empty Re: Howdy, Howdy, Howdy Mon May 19, 2014 1:55 am

CheeseWheel 

Yes, your systems are very different then those I am use to to. I tend to be quite versatile though so hopefully I can adapt well. 

I guess the first question is why no quick reply? Have you just not got around to it or is it something you are against?

4Howdy, Howdy, Howdy Empty Re: Howdy, Howdy, Howdy Mon May 19, 2014 1:57 am

Ketchup 

Genin
Ketchup
I think I actually did want to reapply the Quick Reply option, but haven't gotten around to doing it.

5Howdy, Howdy, Howdy Empty Re: Howdy, Howdy, Howdy Mon May 19, 2014 6:24 pm

Ketchup 

Genin
Ketchup
As to your point about the stat system, I completely missed the hole you were referring to. Or rather, how that really isn't a hole.

Look at the Roleplay Guide about "Combat". I think it'll clear up your concern. I was tired as hell so that completely slipped my mind when we were talking about it, lol.

Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum