Hurricane Chronicles RPG
If you enjoy the Naruto series, and enjoy creative and exciting community writing, look no further than the Hurricane Chronicles RPG!

With the roleplay just beginning, we'll hoping for some people to temporarily fill important character roles with non-playable-characters alongside their own player-characters. This includes not only one of the five Kage, but those of the minor countries, leaders in each village's ANBU divisions, and even one of the nine tailed beasts!

If you're interested, message or email Ketchup after registering!
Hurricane Chronicles RPG
If you enjoy the Naruto series, and enjoy creative and exciting community writing, look no further than the Hurricane Chronicles RPG!

With the roleplay just beginning, we'll hoping for some people to temporarily fill important character roles with non-playable-characters alongside their own player-characters. This includes not only one of the five Kage, but those of the minor countries, leaders in each village's ANBU divisions, and even one of the nine tailed beasts!

If you're interested, message or email Ketchup after registering!
New Beginnings

Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:11 am by Ketchup

Why hello! This is your friendly neighborhood founder, Ketch, and I appreciate you not being frightened away by this overly-obnoxious theme and stopping by to find out more about this fledgling roleplay!

I started this forum by myself, and attempted to get the roleplay off of the ground with a hastily-assembled group of people. Due to real-life commitments, they were unable to stick around and …

Comments: 1

Latest Topics
» Seven Deadly Sins: New Age
HEELLLOOO EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 10:22 am by Guest

» Naruto Divine
HEELLLOOO EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 3:41 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
HEELLLOOO EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 1:22 pm by Guest

» Will of the Flame
HEELLLOOO EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:43 pm by Guest

» Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising!
HEELLLOOO EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:42 pm by Guest

» Age of Heroes
HEELLLOOO EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:46 pm by Guest

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
HEELLLOOO EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 3:58 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Gaiden!
HEELLLOOO EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 1:32 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands RP : The Starfall RP (A Forum about Naruto and more!)
HEELLLOOO EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 5:30 pm by Guest

Chatango
The Five Kage
Yuuji Yara

Vacant

Goemon Miyoshi

Vacant

Vacant
Staff

Looking for members to volunteer for Submission staff positions. Register, and let me know if you're interested!

» Ketchup

Affiliates

Our Button:

Affiliates:

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HEELLLOOO Empty HEELLLOOO Mon May 19, 2014 9:44 pm

Daisuke 

Daisuke
I was going to write something good to introduce myself.....but I forgot...... so umm hi?

2HEELLLOOO Empty Re: HEELLLOOO Mon May 19, 2014 9:52 pm

Ketchup 

Genin
Ketchup
Whaddup!

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the wonderful world of HC! Glad to have you on board. Appreciate you giving the RP a once-over.

Like everybody that's come before you, I'm sure you've been a part of at least one or several other Naruto RPs before. I think, after hearing from other members that've come around, that you've never encountered a system like this one before. It'll take some getting use to, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Read through the Roleplay Guide, and you'll have the system down, more or less. Any questions you may have, direct them to me here and I'll get to them ASAP.

3HEELLLOOO Empty Re: HEELLLOOO Mon May 19, 2014 10:10 pm

Sayuri 

Genin
Sayuri
You cannot make a good intro. Go die.

Just kidding. In a way.

But anyway, welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your stay.

4HEELLLOOO Empty Re: HEELLLOOO Wed May 21, 2014 6:59 pm

Daisuke 

Daisuke
Glad to be here. I was wondering if I could have my character take one of the open kage spots?

5HEELLLOOO Empty Re: HEELLLOOO Thu May 22, 2014 12:55 am

Ketchup 

Genin
Ketchup
I'd have to see an application first. You are very far from the first person to ask for one of the positions; of the twenty-something people that have registered here, only two or three have said they didn't want to be Kage.

And, as you can see, they've all but disappeared.

Taking a Kage position entails not only playing the character, but having a large hand in the village itself. That means putting forth as much effort and dedication as I, the founder of the roleplay, have put forth in running the site. That doesn't mean you have to be an administrator or moderator, but I need the Kage to act as mainstays here.

Kage positions are temporary NPC positions that you'll have alongside your own PC genin. The genin will be the one you'll write the majority of your writings with here. The Kage will only be played when necessary.

Give me an application and, if it looks like you're up to par for it, I'll definitely consider making you a Kage.

6HEELLLOOO Empty Re: HEELLLOOO Thu May 22, 2014 3:10 pm

Daisuke 

Daisuke
Okay thanks. I will make my Genin first.

7HEELLLOOO Empty Re: HEELLLOOO Thu May 22, 2014 5:47 pm

Ketchup 

Genin
Ketchup
I deleted the thread you put up in the roster section.

Read this, man: https://hurricanechronicles2.rpg-board.net/t57-the-ultimate-guide-to-the-world-of-hurricane-chronicles

I know no one likes reading the instruction booklet, but it's necessary.

Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum